Wednesday 30 November 2011

Oh Sorrow.. you will never be the same

Humanity has bourne no greater loss than the loss of Prophet Muhammad SAW. No Muslim will
ever lose anything more than what he has with the passing of our Prophet. Why am i saying this, you ask... almost 1400 years have gone by afterall.I remember while reading the seerah, i started feeling so close to the Prophet SAW - his physical attributes and his personality both became so vivid to me. So strong was this feeling, that i could not bring myself to read chapters about his passing. I felt i was loosing him and i know his seerah and sunnah live on; so i forced myself to go through the final part.
And it was painful, just as it is painful for me to write about it even now. And one can only feel this loss, if they have felt the connection.. else its just a superfacial emotion. If one wants to feel that connection, the ideal way is to follow the Sunnah and read the seerah. I have mentioned about loving the prophet in one of my earlier posts (For the Love of Prophet SAW). I wish we could all embody the Sunnah, and feel this connection even better than we already do - for our Iman is incomplete
without this love.
When you will love him, you will feel his loss truly. When you feel his loss, no other loss will ever compare .. SubhanAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment